SEBI vide its circular SEBI/HO/MIRSD/MIRSD_RTAMB/P/CIR/2021/655 dated November 03, 2021 has notified common and simplified norms for processing investor’s service request by the Registrars and Transfer Agents (RTAs) and norms for furnishing Permanent Account Number (“PAN”), Know Your Client (“KYC”) details and Nomination. Key highlights of the circular are as under:
All holders of physical securities of the Company are mandatorily required to furnish the following documents / details to the Company’s RTA i.e. Link Intime India Private Limited (“Link Intime”):-
- Contact Details
- Bank Account details
- Specimen Signature
Investors shall submit Form ISR-1 to Link Intime for updating PAN and other KYC details.
In case of mismatch in the signature of the holder in the records of Link Intime, the investor shall furnish original cancelled cheque and banker’s attestation of the signature as per Form ISR-2.
Investors shall continue to use form SH-13 and SH-14 for declaration of nomination and change in nomination respectively. However, in case investor wants to opt-out of nomination, Form ISR-3 shall be filed.
Investors are requested to ensure the above details are updated with Link Intime before April 1, 2023, since folios for which the above details are not available thereafter shall be frozen.
- Form ISR-1: Request For Registering Pan, KYC Details Or Changes / Updation Thereof
- Form ISR-2: Confirmation of Signature of securities holder by the Banker
- Form ISR-3: Declaration Form for Opting-out of Nomination by holders of physical securities in Listed Companies
- Form SH-13: Nomination form
- Form SH-14: Change in Nomination